MKT 3427 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Zopa, Negotiation, Best Alternative To A Negotiated Agreement

55 views3 pages
16 Mar 2017
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Chapter 13 lecture notes: not about negotiation, it"s about integrative negotiations, negotiation is a process. *determine goals and financial objectives (on test): batna* Difference between lowest price you would sell for and lowest price they would buy for: logrolling* I"ll vote for that if you vote for mine . If you give me that thing, i"ll give you this thing . Possible response to complaint: better to have a script to negotiate, be mindful of your timing (pareto law/80-20, 80% of all negotiations happen in the last 20% of the negotiation session, need for product, test question: Sincere need for product: the most difficult to overcome: quantify solutions by showing cost analyses, concerns about the product or services, build greater desire of product. Highlight what they would be missing out on if they don"t get product: concerns related to source of product, internal champion* Someone from the company that can talk up a product.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers