BUS 250 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Computer Security, Loyalty Program, Customer Satisfaction

34 views3 pages
12 Dec 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Purpose: hi, my name is alexis madis and today i will be talking about how to create a more efficient service centric model to retain and attract new customers to pf changs restaurants nationwide. I will explain what the trend is, what the risks of adopting the trend is and how deloitte can help mitigate those risks. With a rising minimum wage, low quality workers and changing technology, the food service industry faces many challenges every day. With a rising consumer demand inside a busy restaurant, you have to integrate efficiency and consistency into your operations. There are many benefits that come with self-service. These kiosks can easily upsell because the items are right in front of the customer, with a kiosk you can put questions with every choice. To make sure you are hiring high quality employees, customers can give customer service reviews and restaurant reviews directly on the kiosk.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers