BUS 250 Lecture 1: Auto Owners Work Plan

40 views2 pages
12 Dec 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Auto owners wants to increase the number of eligible interns who become full time associates. To analyze the internship program and look for opportunities to improve. The hr executive committee will understand how the current conversion methods are performing and be aware of existing opportunities for improvement. They will support my recommendation for improvement and believe that it is in the best interest of the hr recruiting. They will invest in my recommended actions quickly with the goal of implementing my plan within a year. Secondary: other auto owners recruiters and internship team employees. 49% of interns are converted into full-time employees. History of the company (cid:862)great place to work(cid:863) Solution for converting eligible students from interns to full-time associates because this was the given task. Resources needed for the solution in order to implement the solution as quickly as possible. Recommendation for channels and mediums to use to effectively communicate our solution to the task.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers