COM 240 Lecture 3: COM240 Homework 3

38 views4 pages
11 Dec 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Academic background: how academic background will help in this job, communications major, marketing major, skills with major, summarize. Past work experience/work ethic: how work experience will help him with this job, college work, not sales related jobs, background in maintenance, summarize. Motivation to work for this company: what brought application here today, knowledge of opening, why, traveling, balance, technology background, skills, summarize, work environment questions, what we expect vs. what applicant expects, travel, balance, experience, ideal environment, change, summarize. Closing: recap and tell what"s to come, contact, 2nd interview, hr. I"ve been looking forward to meeting with you: overview. Our time is short, so allow me to set the agenda. First, i have some general questions about your academic and work background. Next, i"d like to inquire about your motivation to apply for this position and the company. Third, i will ask you questions on your preferred work environment.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers