JOURN 2100 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Sebastian Junger, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, Panic Attack

56 views2 pages
7 Nov 2016
School
Department
Professor

Document Summary

Sebastian junger takes the stage at the missouri theater looking upon the crowd of. Junger is a veteran who has been face to face with war and knows the true impact that war has on a veteran. He"s experienced it himself. (cid:498)i worked as a war reporter for 15 years before i realized that i really had a problem. There was something really wrong with me,(cid:499) said junger. Upon his return he experienced unexpected post traumatic stress disorder. Through research and clearer understanding of ptsd he began talking to crowds about ptsd. During his speech, the former reporter reflected on his first panic attack in a new. Everything was too loud, everything was moving (cid:498)everything i was looking at seemed like it was going to kill me, but i couldn"t explain why,(cid:499) said junger (cid:498)the trains were going too fast. At this time it was for himself but soon after he wrote his first novel: tribe.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers