Philosophy
Course
PHIL 1100
Professor
Nicholas Baima
Semester
Spring

Description
why am an Objectivist Enoch April ao Spinach child is glad he hates Spinach If II wouldve eaten it and its Yucky. Dther example I'm glad didnt grow up in thu mddle ages, because t I did IT would have believed earth wai'thL ehter of the universe, and that a false belief. more I'm glad LJrew up in modern us, because had I grown up in the 18th century, Twould have alrepled Slaven and racism, and those things wrong Some say these moral udgements are Just matterps e Comment about the earth is reasonable in ummen We have 3 TOPICS: Aesthetic e may aSagree ODOut taste best, and also mee about Climate Change like Cimote chonge, or liKe Orguling Over what Preference a Obiectivity Test Top hats are currehtly out of style, but if P20fle widely wore top hats again, they would be instyll Fashion Changls Gender-based discriminatiOn is wrong in most and gender discrimination, would this Smoking causes cancer is not an opinion Both are groundid in other facts bes des opinion UMits of Examples: manu people feel that tACS Su mounding their Why thiNK Morality is not Ahilotive disagrument Shows that there no mth achieve if Jo Shouldnt Conflicts be solved by now amount of agreemen The ORection Over Plays people tend belitve things that promote their Own Self-interes On Jeems Self-def lating
More Less

Related notes for PHIL 1100

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit