culture paper.docx

3 Pages

Department
American Sign Language
Course Code
AMSL 101
Professor
landau

This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full 3 pages of the document.
Description
Rebecca GallanterAMSL1010212022013Cultural PaperThroughout this semester the assignment that I have always had in the front of my mind has been the paper on the culture event that I would attend I wondered which event I would go to and wondered how that event would go So on November 11 2013 I got into my car and drove to the Panera in Montclair where I would get to meet some members of the Deaf Community On my way there I felt myself getting nervous I was worried I would come off as unintelligent to the people I was about to meet I worried that I would embarrass myself by using the wrong sign for a particular word or forget a sign all together As I parked my car I took a deep breath and walked up to the door It was about 830 when I got there and I looked around to find where the event was being held I saw a group of people sitting on
More Less
Unlock Document

Only page 1 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit