2 Guideline for the slides for the FIRST oral presentation-1.docx

1 Page

Department
Business Administration
Course Code
BUSN 1101
Professor
Sandy Blank

This preview shows half of the first page. Sign up to view the full page of the document.
Description
BIG IDEA PRESENTATION SUGGESTED POWER POINT SLIDES There should be approximately six Power Point slides per presentation. 1) Intro Slide: Business Concept name, Team members’ names (first & last) Date 2) Statement of the Big Idea (simple product description): In as few words as possible, define your product idea (e.g., Wrenchead.com sells auto parts to consumers and professionals over the Internet.) 3) Product Description You can add more detail about your product: F.I.S.T. What differentiates your idea from the competition (e.g., odd-numbered mismatched socks, chauffer service that gets you and your car home safely, ice cream shaped like a hot dog that can be accessorized)? Paint a picture of how and why customers will be attracted to your product. 4) Value Proposition Highlight what benefits your product will bring to the customers, whether they are specific TJX stores or TJX end-use customers or both. How will it increase earnings or cut costs? The critical difference between the Product Description and the Value Proposition is data: “Show me the numbers.” Supply some quantitative data that supports the feasibility of your business. Find facts and figures that show the size of your potential market, their disposable income, the projected growth of a particular market niche, etc. Cite industry analysis, if appropriate. Use a graph or pie chart to highlight the data. For example, in the case of LittleMissMatched, the Value Proposition would focus on: i) the population of “tweens” in the U.S. (How many are there?) ii) the potential buying power of that age group (How much do they spend on c
More Less
Unlock Document

Only half of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit