Honors Program
Course
HONR 1101
Professor
Osborne Jackson
Semester
Winter

Description
Emotional Bank Accounts Homework –  10 points Due by noon on Friday, Oct. 4, 2013 On page 81, there are 5 scenarios.  For these, assume these are interactions are  between you and your new college roommate. 1. Referring to page 81, write an explanation on how Scenario #1 of your new roommate  taking you to lunch at a fast food restaurant so you could talk about how classes are going  may be a Withdrawal from your Emotional Bank Account. Scenario #1 may be a Withdrawal from my Emotional Bank Account  because my roommate is not seeking to understand what I want.  Instead,  she is assuming that I was to go to lunch at a fast­food restaurant and not  asking for my input on the matter. 2. Write an explanation on how Scenario #3 of your roommate assisting you with a class  assignment may be a Withdrawal from your Emotional Bank Account. Scenario #3 may be a Withdrawal from my Emotional Bank Accounting because  my roommate is not trying to understand WHY I was having problems.  She also  wasn’t giving me any positive feedback on what I was doing right, but instead  only pointing out the wrong.  In this sense, she is giving me no feedback and is  assuming that I understand what she means.   3. Write an explanation on how Scenario #4 of your roommate giving you concert tickets  may be a Withdrawal from Emotional Bank Account. Scenario #4 may be a Withdrawal because my roommate is assuming that I dislike  studying late and assumes that I enjoy rap concerts.  She did not ask me for my  opinion and is therefore not trying to understand my feelings.   Read and use pages 80­82 as a guide. Using the following 3 people in your life, describe a recent interaction which resulted in  them making a deposit to your Emoti
More Less

Related notes for HONR 1101

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit