Honors Program
Course
HONR 1101
Professor
Osborne Jackson
Semester
Winter

Description
th Follow pages 39­41 as a guideline.  Look into the future.  It is thur 40  birthday.   The following 7 people will give a tribute to you at your 40  birthday party: 1. Your Freshmen college roommate – Wants to develop a mutual understanding and  close relationship with me • I will treat my roommate with sincere respect, follow through with my  promises, and set clear expectations to begin with 2. Your best friend from high school – Wants me to visit and communicate with her a  lot, so that we maintain our close relationship while we are studying in two  different countries. • I will continue to keep in touch with her, visit her, and update her on my  new college lifestyle changes and feelings 3. Your best friend from college – Wants me to have the best year yet and continues  to bring out the best in me • I will keep all my promises and maintain her trust, treat her with extreme  respect, and always seek to understand her feelings  4. A co­worker – Wants me to succeed in my job •
More Less

Related notes for HONR 1101

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit