CHP 200 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Health Administration, Paper Organization, Academic Dishonesty

213 views13 pages

Document Summary

Course dates and times: may 15, 2017 august 4, 2017. Catalog description: chp 390 the u. s. healthcare delivery system. The uniqueness of the u. s. healthcare delivery system will be explored in terms of a systems framework and its complexity. The basic characteristics that differentiate the u. s. healthcare delivery system from that of other countries will be presented. An understanding of the u. s. health care system has specific implications for health services managers. Prerequisites: admission to old dominion university and passing grade in chp. 200 with at least a grade of c. Instructor: dr. deanne shuman, bsdh, ms, phd, professor. Please send e-mail anytime through the blackboard course; this will get my attention faster than regular email message. If you call and i am not available, please leave a voice message and your telephone number. I do my best to respond to requests for assistance within 24 hours. Office number: 757-683-4216 or school"s main office: 683-5900.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers