AC 212 Lecture 2: AC212 Chapter 2 Review

67 views4 pages

Document Summary

Indirect manufacturing costs include: pant property tax and insurance, plant utilities, depreciation expense on plant and plant equipment. Which of the following is a correct statement about conversion costs: conversion costs refer to the combination of direct hours and manufacturing overhead. The order in which the activities take place in the value chain is____: r&d, design, production or purchases, marketing, distribution, customer service. Is a cost that can be traced to the cost object. Operating income____: refers to the (cid:272)o(cid:373)pa(cid:374)(cid:455)"s ear(cid:374)i(cid:374)gs (cid:271)efore i(cid:374)terest a(cid:374)d i(cid:374)(cid:272)o(cid:373)e ta(cid:454)es. Is always expensed in the period in which it is incurred and never becomes part of the inventory account. Which of the following is most likely to be a fixed cost: rent expense. Identify which cost element is most likely a direct cost if the cost object is one unit: materials used to produce one unit, labor to assemble unit, labor to facilitate one unit.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers