EXSC 191 Lecture 12: SMART GOALS

2 Pages

Department
Exercise Science
Course Code
EXSC 191
Professor
moore

This preview shows 80% of the first page. Sign up to view the full 2 pages of the document.

Loved by over 2.2 million students

Over 90% improved by at least one letter grade.

Leah — University of Toronto

OneClass has been such a huge help in my studies at UofT especially since I am a transfer student. OneClass is the study buddy I never had before and definitely gives me the extra push to get from a B to an A!

Leah — University of Toronto
Saarim — University of Michigan

Balancing social life With academics can be difficult, that is why I'm so glad that OneClass is out there where I can find the top notes for all of my classes. Now I can be the all-star student I want to be.

Saarim — University of Michigan
Jenna — University of Wisconsin

As a college student living on a college budget, I love how easy it is to earn gift cards just by submitting my notes.

Jenna — University of Wisconsin
Anne — University of California

OneClass has allowed me to catch up with my most difficult course! #lifesaver

Anne — University of California
Description
Lauren Ridings February 4 2016 EXSC 191 SMART goals SMART Goal 1 SPECIFIC : My three-day average results showed that I was extremely deficient in Vitamin D as well as Potassium. I consumed only 0.44 μg of the 15 μg (3%) recommended daily amount for Vitamin D and only 1,407.11 mg of the 4,700 mg (30%) recommended daily amount for Potassium. My goal is to increase my both my Vitamin D and Potassium intake to at least 70% of the recommended daily amount specified on Diet Analysis Plus for my personal diet in 6 weeks. If this is attained, I would like to obtain 100% of the recommended daily intake for Vitamin D and Potassium by the end of this semester (about 3.5 months). M EASURABLE : Diet Analysis Plus software allows me to keep logs of my entire food intake and evaluate the amounts of vitamins and minerals I am consuming based on the amount of foods I enter. I will keep track of all of the foods and beverages I intake and then use Diet Analysis plus to assess my vitamin and mineral intake. A CTION: I plan to make dietary changes in order to increase the amount of Vitamin D and Potassium in my diet. I plan on eating more salmon and replacing a morning cup of coffee or tea with a glass of milk each day. I also plan to consume egg yolks as opposed to egg whites to help get more Vitamin D. I plan to eat more whole grains such as oatmeal and brown rice as well as consuming more bananas and orange juice to boost the amount of Potassium in my diet. R EALISTIC: This is a realistic goal because I do not have any food allergies and I enjoy eating all of the foods that will help increase my daily intake of Vitamin D and Potassium. I can easily boost my intake of these vitamins and minerals while shopping for snacks and also on campus because I can easily access all of the foods and beverages that will help me attain my goal. I can also use Diet Analysis Plus weekly to help track the progress I will make. I will be able to reach 70% of the recommended intake in 6 weeks. T IME: I plan to make small changes and substitutions in my dietary choices each week and after 6 weeks I will have hopefully reached at least 70% of the daily recommended amount for Vitamin D and Potassium. After that, I plan on reaching a long term goal of attaining 100% of the daily recommended amount by the end of this semester (about 3.5 months) SMART Goal 2 SPECIFIC: My three-day average results on Diet Analysis plus showed that I inges
More Less
Unlock Document
Subscribers Only

Only 80% of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
Subscribers Only
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document
Subscribers Only

OR

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit