CRJ 2001 Lecture Notes - Lecture 13: Differential Association, Bb Gun, Critical Role

52 views4 pages

Document Summary

Reaction paper to the weed and seed program in miami due next tuesday. People are influenced by interactions with various organizations, institutions, and processes of society such as education, employment and family life and peer relations. Educational experience: positive experience with education and with being mentored, losing children in education process, dropping out, leads to higher chances of criminal behavior, not enough to just have a high school diploma to get a job. Peer relations: friends with someone who was trouble. People said keep away: tell me who your friends are, and i"ll tell you who you are , peer pressures and development. Religion and belief: universally, it teaches moral values, not supporting criminal activity. Anyone with a positive self-image, learned moral values, support of their parents, peers, teachers and neighbors can resist inducement to crime. Social process approach: an individual"s socialization determines the likelihood of criminality. Shouldn"t of approached me like that, self defense": deny injury.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers