Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Course
AMS 310
Professor
Yan Yu
Semester
Spring

Description
Lecture 21 n be a random sample from a distribution w let X mean M and var vane Cy X unbiased esthmator N unbiased estimator of 2) Tests Hypotheses A stat hypothesis stotament about populativn parameter GAY The nullt alternatNe hypothesis The cure rare for a given disease using a stand d medication 357 The new drugs Cure rate is even betu. ls there substanhol evidence that the Hof patients cured Che New drug not good p Negation. Ho i Assertion H He true fewer than ol13 for nu Decision Ywle Hu s true more than Test decision rue that tells ejected of test v on: the valu ejection. unrno vn True ate N ture. 6) 2TMpes of Errors Test concluded Ho True al SR Santry TIpe 1 error roje hon ot Ho when Ho MS true Type error failure to reject Ho when HI true P20,36 n Assume the relechon re On is R IO Det mine the hype error that can occur calculate the erro probability when (a) 0,3, ps0.6 Rejection 0.3 HO is true 0,2) error pe p 210 0, bae) HIE true o, b) p (XCIO given ven p (type error n H Lecture 21 n be a random sample from a distribution w let X mean M and var vane Cy X unbiased esthmator N unbiased estimator of 2) Tests Hypotheses A stat hypothesis stotament about populativn parameter GAY The nullt alternatNe hypothesis The cure rare for a given disease using a stand d medication 357 The new drugs Cure rate is even betu. ls there substanhol evidence that the Hof patients cured Che New drug not good p Negation. Ho i Assertion H He true fewer than ol13 for nu Decision Ywle Hu s true more than Test decision rue that tells ejected of test v on: the valu ejection. unrno vn True ate N ture. 6) 2TMpes of Errors Test concluded Ho True al SR Santry TIpe 1 error roje hon ot Ho
More Less

Related notes for AMS 310

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit