Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Course
AMS 310
Professor
Yan Yu
Semester
Spring

Description
Values za /2. ili 7/2011 Lecture 22 ntecpreto tion of C. 0% confidence leve N (M 4 q ,S 07 C b Sample size for eshmation of M With a spesitie eve of significance (a), a (I-%)% cu can be constructed The maximum error of estimate E LA-M decreases an n n creases Sample site needed to attain max. error d estimate. 8.2 95% CI that the mean sample is off by at most 30 secenas f minutes how large should the sample be E 3, os 0,5 mln 1.9 min 34, 35 Always round up C) Testing Hypothesis one sided tests a-sided tests es about N for a normas population huth a Case Ho M: M Olin 4 Substitute n t for a certain at the 8.3 A ma factu Claw e of n q dependent readings on V. A sa Circuit ds X (31.4 V circuit, runen teste d -the voltage for th t is assumed that the population hos a norma distribution with O S V. Doin the data contradict the manufacturer s- ca claim at O 130 vs. M 130 -wo- sided D H O. O 2.99 K On test statistic 2 our sample Y Bl. 4 n: 9 I.S Z: 13i.4 -130 in the rejection region decision reject Ho S Values za /2. ili 7/2011 Lecture 22 ntecpreto tion of C. 0% confidence leve N (M 4 q ,S 07 C b Sample size for eshmation of M With a spesitie eve of significance (a), a (I-%)% cu can be constructed The maximum error of estimate E LA-M decreases an n n creases Sample site needed to attain max. error d estimate. 8.2 95% CI that the mean sample is off by at most 30 secenas f minutes how large should the sample be E 3, os 0,5 mln 1.9 min 34, 35 Always round up C) Testing Hypothesis one sided tests a-sided tests es about N for a normas population huth a Case Ho M: M Olin 4 Substitute n t for a certain at the 8.3 A ma factu Claw e of n q dependent readings on V. A sa Circuit ds X (31.4 V circuit, runen teste d -the voltage for th t is assumed that the population hos a norma distribution with O S V. Doin the data contradict the manufacturer s- ca claim at O 130 vs. M 130 -wo- sided D H O.
More Less

Related notes for AMS 310

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit