BUS 441 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Reverse Engineering, Strategic Alliance, Total Quality Management

90 views3 pages

Document Summary

Doesn"t mean that if you demonstrate these characteristics you will be success and vice versa (if you don"t demonstrate these characteristics doesn"t mean you will fail) Just because company is making 8590 does not mean that it"s well run. Long term direction: companies should have long term view of where the company is heading, don"t look at company and say where it is going to take me in 10 years. Look to where you need to be and reverse engineer. Kiretsu ( term that implies self-contained company) company either owns or controls everything in the world it needs to be successful. Core business that owns a bunch of other different types of companies. Entrapreneurial attitude: entrapreneur == my job is to treat my job as it is my company. If you"re not generating sales, what can you do to cut costs. 3m employees get 20% of their time at work to do whatever they want to possibly cut costs.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers