TransMedia (16)
TRM 151 (16)

TRM 151 notes Julia Potts.pdf

5 Pages
Unlock Document

Syracuse University
TRM 151
Susannah Sayler

Transmedia 151 Susannah Sayler December 3, 2013 Julia Potts BritishAnimator Screened worldwide My entire life up til now - used to eat own hair - I decided to be an animator +Hybrid animals in love with each other - I spent first few years making crap I thought others wanted to see - thesis project about “Crushes”--> first time I was excited about a film, I was interested • “My First Crush” - interviewed 80 people - about animals highlights the humor +“but why is it animated?” what does animation bring to the table? - Put online and became a youtube hit After graduation - I got anAmerican apparel job and did video on the side - Music videos - Sold prints, which became a means of support - Casso Pictures picks her up +Christmas card (Potts parents) - The Decemberists wanted a 20 min piece - Toyota calls +DrewArthur “My Toyota” commercial - Sketchbook illustration, scanned pencil - Live action film = big inspiration +love and gore +romantic commedies - literature, e.g. J.D. Salinger - 90s animation and early disney +what you think you could do with you body - the internet - illustration - E.T. merchandise Transmedia 151 Susannah Sayler • Royal College ofArt - finish animation - Howard - I mostly work autobiographically -Another twenty minute visuals piece - Belly an attempt to shove in everything I never did before, a lot of breakdowns, but learned lots +childhood
More Less

Related notes for TRM 151

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.