GEOG 102 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Atlas Mountains, Arab Citizens Of Israel, Iranian Revolution

181 views4 pages

Document Summary

Because the availability of birth control and the role of women in the. O study of spatial variation what is the distance between here and there. O longitude is long (side to side) Defined into 2 types (absolute and relative) O secondary- agricultural (coal mining or fishing) Receiving or purchasing of raw materials and transforming them into serviceable goods making something out of the primary activity (manufacturing and producing) Service sector production and sale of raw goods. O(cid:448)er 350 (cid:373)illio(cid:374) years ago the earth"s la(cid:374)d(cid:373)asses (cid:449)ere all (cid:272)lu(cid:373)ped together i(cid:374)to a super continent that we call p. O o(cid:374)e of the (cid:449)orld"s (cid:373)ost i(cid:374)flue(cid:374)tial regio(cid:374)s. World"s (cid:373)ost ur(cid:271)a(cid:374) (cid:272)i(cid:448)ilizatio(cid:374)s --- (domestication of plants and animals) Three major religions originated here --- (judaism, islam, christianity) O most settlement along the northern coast. O independence in 1948: modern state created by the u. n.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers