Lecture 12

HLTH 101 Lecture 12: antecendaents chart

2 Pages
Unlock Document

Towson University
Health Science
HLTH 101
Krish Vaidya

Antecedents Behavior Consequences Day 1 Was in Dining hall Put more food on my Felt too full and if all and saw all the food plate than I needed to the working out I did available in order to become full was not worth it Decided to get a snack Saw roommate Ate more calories eating even though I had just during lunch than I recently eaten lunch wanted to. I am so hungry and I Went and got myself a need a snack right Regretted getting the snack right after dinner now. where I had just eaten snack and feeling fat enough to feel full before sleeping Day 2 Ate breakfast Decided to eat a Ended up being more believing I was not granola bar to be hungry because my body responded to going to make it filling through my first class me getting food and I of the day then wanted more Ended up eating a cookie even though I Saw friends eating Started craving would not have something sweet cookies in the dining needed it if I did not hall see my friends eating it Thought it would I always think that I Went to see what ice cream flavor was in taste good and once I need to end my salty the machine got a small amount I food meal with ended up getting something sweet. seconds I was tired Took a nap Ended up taking a nap during Day 3 the time I should have been at the gym Saw my friends going Ended up going with that was unnecessary calories out at night them Ended up going to the gym I have no motivation Layed in bed until but eating a lot of food in my afternoon bed before going Day 4 I was feeling that I Went to the gym and Was extremely sore needed to go to the worked hard next few days which gym because had ended up slowing me eaten unhealthy down what I wanted to do at the gym because I was in pain
More Less

Related notes for HLTH 101

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.