1. introduce theories and concepts of IR
b. role of identity and nationalism
c. what causes war/peace?
2. international history
3. compare and evaluate competing theories
4. apply and assess policies and potential future developments
1. who are the actors that matter?
2. what are their interests?
3. what can they make possible? (available resources, motivation, abilities)
problems faced by this generation:
• acceptance from public
• expectations from others
• cyber rights
• faith in government
• passion vs. $$
problems facing the country: