MGG 300 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Deductive Reasoning, Phoenix, Arizona, Analytical Skill

45 views3 pages

Document Summary

Prepare examples of where and when you used job relevant skills for both traditional and behavioral questions, so you will be prepared to adjust to different interviewing styles. Behavioral answer: for financial analyst job, leveraging analytical skills. Behavioral question: can you give me an example of a time when you had to analyze something for an important project or assignment? . Answer: during my internship at xyz corporation i participated in the process of analyzing the performance of various departments by developing, designing, and preparing financial reports in categories such as cost of goods sold and marketing. More traditional open ended question: why do you think you are the right person for this position? . Similar answer adjusted to question style: well, i"ll be graduating with my bs in may. 2012 in mis and finance and i have a strong interest in corporate finance, which drew me to this job.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers