MGG 300 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Mock Interview, Musik In Geschichte Und Gegenwart

63 views1 pages

Document Summary

Below are the questions that the student interviewee asked of her interviewer (me) in the mgg 300 mock interview video, which was evaluated in class. They are presented here to illustrate what constitutes good questions to ask during interviews, as they convey the interveiwee"s genuine interest and knowledge based upon thoughtful research conducted on the company and job. Also included below is some advice on how to close an interview. Q1: in reading through abc"s company description, i noted your investment in state-of-the-art technology as a reason for your successful growth. Q2: i was pleased to see that the program includes orientation in several different abc divisions as well as interaction with senior managers followed by placement in one of four customized training plans. Q3: the mtp job description noted leadership development activities in the form of group discussions and case studies with the organizational development team. Closing the sale at the end of the interview:

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers