WMST 250 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Earthbound, Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography

49 views2 pages

Document Summary

Enhance understanding of women (cid:498)untouched by phallocratic machinations(cid:499) by understanding theharm done to wome through machinations. Understand women untouched by arrogant perception through an understanding of what arrogant perception does to women. Understanding of what it is to love women that is inspired by a vision of women unharmed by arrogant perception. To love women is to perceive them with loving eyes not arrogant ones. Explore two failers of love: failure to love mother, and white/anglo women"s failure too love women across racial and. Couldn"t love mother because i was unwilling to become what i had been. In us + argentina women taught ti perceive many other women arrogantly. Learned that u could be seen as being used by white/anglo men and women. Part of being taight to be a women taught to see my mother as being. Offer loving solution cultural boundaries w/o the possibility of identification.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers