Exams are coming!
Get ready with premium notes and study guides!

Class Notes for GEOG 1123 at University of Arkansas (U OF A)

U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzSpring

GEOG 1123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 19: Knitting, Open Shop, North American Free Trade Agreement

OC10146456 Page
23 Aug 2016
4
11. 3 shipping by boat, rail truck, or air. Industrial regions 11. 1 industry is clustered in east asia, europe, and north america (3/9 of the world re
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzSpring

GEOG 1123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Degenerative Disease, Medicaid, Preterm Birth

OC101464512 Page
23 Aug 2016
4
Density (di erent types, what they measure, and computations) Distribution of world population (where are people located?) Birth & death rates (what a
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Qzone, Ethnologue, Hurricane Shutter

OC13720246 Page
7 Dec 2016
0
Iceberg diagram- tangible or material items on the top of an iceberg where it is visible to people, while non-tangible or non-material items are below
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture 26: 26

OC11260612 Page
15 Sep 2016
6
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture 16: 16

OC11260612 Page
15 Sep 2016
3
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture 12: 12

OC11260612 Page
15 Sep 2016
2
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture 4: 4

OC11260612 Page
15 Sep 2016
3
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture 1: 1

OC11260612 Page
15 Sep 2016
0
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzSpring

GEOG 1123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 21: Superfund, Broccoli, Central Valley Project

OC10146457 Page
23 Aug 2016
4
China produces 50% of the world"s coal supply other ldcs together produce 25% (75% of the world"s coal is produced by ldcs) 33% produced by russia and
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzSpring

GEOG 1123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: Protestantism, Class Discrimination, Animism

OC10146456 Page
23 Aug 2016
3
Hinduism largest ethnic religion, the worlds 3rd largest religion (ethnic and universalizing) Chinese traditional, judaism universalizing religious 58%
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture 25: 25

OC11260611 Page
15 Sep 2016
0
View Document
U OF AGEOG 1123Rashauna HintzFall

GEOG 1123 Lecture Notes - Lecture 14: Janjaweed, Kurdufan

OC11260612 Page
15 Sep 2016
0
View Document
View all professors (1+)

Class Notes (1,100,000)
US (480,000)
U of A (1,000)
GEOG (30)
GEOG 1123 (30)