MKTG 4343 Lecture Notes - Lecture 10: Internal Consistency, No Freedom, Discriminant

36 views16 pages

Document Summary

Interval scales: distance between each descriptor is equal: 1-10, ratio scales: a true zero exists. I (cid:449)as satisfied pa(cid:455)i(cid:374)g (cid:862)(cid:454)(cid:863) per (cid:374)ight: disagree +++++ agree, knowledge - degree to which consumer indicates that he/she is an informed consumer. I know a lot about different types of stores: agree +++++ disagree. I(cid:374) (cid:373)arketi(cid:374)g (cid:449)e use these to ide(cid:374)tif(cid:455) a(cid:374)d (cid:373)easure (cid:862)su(cid:271)je(cid:272)ti(cid:448)e properties(cid:863: personality traits, attitudes and intentions. Improves statistical power we can use: multi-item measures (scales) allow for more precise identification of groups of individuals within a sample. Takeaways: choose the scale that measures what you want to measure, the construct often dictates for us how we are going to measure it (hair color vs. how tall someone is, decide how the data will be used. Yes __ no_: ordinal: in the last 30 days how often have you used a coupon, not at all __ occasionally __ sometimes __ frequently __

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers