PLS 6 Lecture Notes - Lecture 7: Agrobacterium Tumefaciens, Mutation, Chloroplast

49 views5 pages
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Lots of little peaks: tall so that the air above the plants can keep moving around, town of venlo where the inventors of this greenhouse started this business, glass cleaning robot, holland is north where light is poor. Want every bit of sunlight they can get so keep everything very clean: most are family businesses, wetering pot lilium, grow potted lilies, do(cid:374)"t ha(cid:448)e (cid:373)a(cid:374)(cid:455) (cid:449)orkers. Mi(cid:374)i(cid:373)u(cid:373) (cid:449)age i(cid:374) europe is (cid:448)ery high so expensive to higher people. Material looks like fiber glass but it is firmer. The auction in aalsmeer is a big place: amsterdam, the netherlands, aalsmeer, veiling. Growers place flowers on carts in buckets: buckets property of the auction house (veiling), ship by truck to aalsmeer from all over europe; fly in to schipol airport (i. e. the amsterdam. S/he then indicates how many units s/he is purchasing. Aalsmeer flower auction (netherlands: the auction house is huge; carts move in long trains.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers