Spring 2017

Department
English
Course Code
ENGL 19
Professor
stefans
Lecture

This preview shows pages 1-2. Sign up to view the full 6 pages of the document.
Montage
written by
Sadaf Dadafshar
English 19 Fiat Lux Seminar 3
EXT. FOREST. DAY.
A large forest with dark trees and a dark sky overlooming
everything is visible.
ARCAINA wakes up from a long nap to see VINCENT watching her.
She looks at him with a lack of trust and sighs.
ARCAINA
When did I fall asleep?
VINCENT
About two hours ago. You can't do
that.
ARCAINA
I know.
VINCENT
Not with all the hunters that the
government has been placing out
here recently.
ARCAINA
I know. I know. Ever since they got
assigned here, it's been a shit
show.
VINCENT
This town isn't safe anymore,
Caina. If you want to be able to
pull shit like this, you have to be
aware of the consequences. Their
job is literally to come to the
woods and kill anyone that is on
government grounds. You can't play
around with that.
ARCAINA
Vincent, I know. I know that the
hunters have made this place hell.
But I fell asleep, that isn't a
crime.
VINCENT
You're just lucky I was here. Fall
asleep in the woods alone and
you're dead.
ARCAINA
I knew you'd be here. You hadn't
gone far. Plus, it's day time. The
hunters don't come out till night.

Loved by over 2.2 million students

Over 90% improved by at least one letter grade.

Leah — University of Toronto

OneClass has been such a huge help in my studies at UofT especially since I am a transfer student. OneClass is the study buddy I never had before and definitely gives me the extra push to get from a B to an A!

Leah — University of Toronto
Saarim — University of Michigan

Balancing social life With academics can be difficult, that is why I'm so glad that OneClass is out there where I can find the top notes for all of my classes. Now I can be the all-star student I want to be.

Saarim — University of Michigan
Jenna — University of Wisconsin

As a college student living on a college budget, I love how easy it is to earn gift cards just by submitting my notes.

Jenna — University of Wisconsin
Anne — University of California

OneClass has allowed me to catch up with my most difficult course! #lifesaver

Anne — University of California
Description
Montage written by Sadaf Dadafshar English 19 Fiat Lux Seminar 3 EXT. FOREST. DAY. A large forest with dark trees and a dark sky overlooming everything is visible. ARCAINA wakes up from a long nap to see VINCENT watching her. She looks at him with a lack of trust and sighs. ARCAINA When did I fall asleep? VINCENT About two hours ago. You can't do that. ARCAINA I know. VINCENT Not with all the hunters that the government has been placing out here recently. ARCAINA I know. I know. Ever since they got assigned here, it's been a shit show. VINCENT This town isn't safe anymore, Caina. If you want to be able to pull shit like this, you have to be aware of the consequences. Their job is literally to come to the woods and kill anyone that is on government grounds. You can't play around with that. ARCAINA Vincent, I know. I know that the hunters have made this place hell. But I fell asleep, that isn't a crime. VINCENT You're just lucky I was here. Fall asleep in the woods alone and you're dead. ARCAINA I knew you'd be here. You hadn't gone far. Plus, it's day time. The hunters don't come out till night. 2. VINCENT Just be safe. You have a family at home to take care of. Without you, your little sister is dead. ARCAINA Speaking of Ana, she should be somewhere here, too. VINCENT She's in the woods? ARCAINA Yeah, she said she needs to find some plant for a medicine she wants to make. VINCENT Is she with anyone? ARCAINA Yeah, her friend Luke. VINCENT Should we find them? ARCAINA No, she'll be okay. She said she'll be back long before night. Plus, right now, I need to go to the market. I have to sell some of her herbs. VINCENT Let's go then, sleeping beauty. EXT. MARKET. DAY. The market is lined with very dingy looking booths, each one selling a different good. From the look of everything, it's obvious that they live in a very poor town. Arcaina walks up to a booth with herbs on it run by JAN, an 80 year old woman who has lost most of her teeth and looks completely worn down by time. ARCAINA Good morning, Jan. JAN (with lisp due to lack of teeth) Morning, Caina. Hello, Vincent. 3. VINCENT Hello, ma'am. JAN Do you have more herbs for me? ARCAINA Yes, I do. Straight from Ana's garden. Arcaina pulls out three bunches of herbs from her sack and places them on Jan's booth. Jan counts them and examines them before reaching into her pocket and handing Arcaina a few silver coins.
More Less
Unlock Document

Only pages 1-2 are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

You've reached the limit of 4 previews this month

Create an account for unlimited previews.

Already have an account?

OR

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit