WGSS 1104 Lecture Notes - Lecture 6: Labor Rights, Androgyny, Cross-Dressing

49 views3 pages

Document Summary

This reflection paper is on the handout, gender identity: introductory guide for. Supporting transgender people; scottish gender alliance, pp 1-21 . This handout speaks upon the influence and supports transgender people. This handout also speaks upon the difference between gender identity and gender expression. This handout also speaks on transsexual/transgender people using unique terms such as cross-dressing people, drag queens/kings, and intersex people. It states the differences between the terms and reveals the different terms for transgender/transsexual people which are androgyne people, polygender people, and third-gender people . I also learned from this article the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation, in which gender refers to who you are and sexual orientation refers to who you are attracted to. I believe this handout was very effective to me because it made me view things from a different perspective and help me what transgender people experience and how they feel and see things.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers