Premium

2 Pages

Department
English
Course Code
ENGL 1101
Professor
cooney

This preview shows half of the first page. Sign up to view the full 2 pages of the document.
Act II
Scene i
1. Both walking around late at late with torches
2. Macbeth is going to kill; Banquo is trying to protect
3. He does’t thik of the
4. He does’t at Bauo to hae ay suspiios
5. Because Banquo was trying to protect the murder of Duncan
6. Duncan is comfortably asleep but in reality his life is in danger
7. Hallucinating
8. Floating dagger
9. Sees it moving lie a ghost, striding towards Duncans death
10. Bloody business that moves him to insanity
11. Concept of allusion vs. reality
12. Ad o thy lade ad dudgeo/ gouts of lood; to eifoe the gaphi iage
13. used to confuse; wondering where Duncan will go
14. invites Duncan to heaven or hell; invites Macbeth to hell on earth
Scene ii
15. He reminded her of her dad; She has a conscience
16. The blood is now real
17. He got rattled
18. Amen; because he went over to the dark side
19. He ill o loge e at peae, he a’t sleep the sae ay
20. Guilt
21. Lady Macbeth returns them and she will smear it on the guards faces
22. Macbeth caves in and Lady Macbeth goes back
23. Macbeth is revolted and Lady Macbeth feels nothing of it
24. ill all geat Neptue’s oea ash this lood lea fo y hads
25. he has become guilty
26. Lady Maeth feels a little ash ill ash aay guilt; Maeth thiks it’ll ee go aay
Scene iii
27. A guard for hell
28. A) Farmer (hoarded grain to make money-committed suicide) B) Equivacator (commits
treason) B) Tailor (stole cloth)
29. His astle is hell fo Dua’s sos
30. Comic relief
31. A) chimneys blew down B) owl c)earthquake d) weird screams
32. A lot happened that night
33. Lady Maeth is the oe ehid Dua’s death ad they ae tyig to potet he fo
it
34. To cover the murder of Duncan: guilt
35. To distract
36. Malcom goes to England and Donalbain goes to Ireland
37. Bauodid’t eliee, Malo ad Doalai saed, ad Maduff suspicion)
Scene iv
find more resources at oneclass.com
find more resources at oneclass.com

Loved by over 2.2 million students

Over 90% improved by at least one letter grade.

Leah — University of Toronto

OneClass has been such a huge help in my studies at UofT especially since I am a transfer student. OneClass is the study buddy I never had before and definitely gives me the extra push to get from a B to an A!

Leah — University of Toronto
Saarim — University of Michigan

Balancing social life With academics can be difficult, that is why I'm so glad that OneClass is out there where I can find the top notes for all of my classes. Now I can be the all-star student I want to be.

Saarim — University of Michigan
Jenna — University of Wisconsin

As a college student living on a college budget, I love how easy it is to earn gift cards just by submitting my notes.

Jenna — University of Wisconsin
Anne — University of California

OneClass has allowed me to catch up with my most difficult course! #lifesaver

Anne — University of California
Description
Act II Scene i 1. Both walking around late at late with torches 2. Macbeth is going to kill; Banquo is trying to protect 3. He doesn’t think of them 4. He doesn’t want Banquo to have any suspicions 5. Because Banquo was trying to protect the murder of Duncan 6. Duncan is comfortably asleep but in reality his life is in danger 7. Hallucinating 8. Floating dagger 9. Sees it moving lie a ghost, striding towards Duncans death 10. Bloody business that moves him to insanity 11. Concept of allusion vs. reality 12. “And on thy blade and dudgeon/ gouts of blood”; to reinforce the graphic image 13. used to confuse; wondering where Duncan will go 14. invites Duncan to heaven or hell; invites Macbeth to hell on earth Scene ii 15. He reminded her of her dad; She has a conscience 16. The blood is now real 17. He got rattled 18. Amen; because he went over to the dark side 19. He will no longer be at peace, he can’t sleep the same way 20. Guilt 21. Lady Macbeth returns them and she will smear it on the guards faces 22. Macbeth caves in and Lady Macbeth goes back 23. Macbeth is revolted and Lady Macbeth feels nothing of it 24. “will all great Neptune’s ocean wash this blood clean from my hands” 25. he has become guilty 26. Lady Macbeth feels a little wash will wash away guilt; Macbeth thinks it’ll never go away Scene iii 27. A guard for hell 28. A) Farmer (hoarded grain to make money-committed suicide) B) Equivacator (commits treason) B) Tailor (stole cloth) 29. His castle is hell for Duncan’s sons 30. Comic relief 31. A) chimneys blew down B) owl c)earthquake d) weird screams 32. A lot happened that night 33. Lady Macbeth is the one behind Duncan’s death and they are trying to protect her from it 34. To cover the murder of Duncan: guilt 35. To distract 36. Malcom goes to England and Donalbain goes to Ireland 37. Banquo(didn’t believe), Malcom and Donalbain (scared), and Macduff (suspicion) Scene iv
More Less
Unlock Document

Only half of the first page are available for preview. Some parts have been intentionally blurred.

Unlock Document
You're Reading a Preview

Unlock to view full version

Unlock Document

OR

Don't have an account?

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit