HLT 1353 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Times New Roman, Calibri

54 views3 pages

Document Summary

The top 4 (cid:373)odifia(cid:271)le risk fa(cid:272)tors that result i(cid:374) (cid:373)u(cid:272)h of our (cid:272)ou(cid:374)try"s ill(cid:374)ess, sufferi(cid:374)g, a(cid:374)d death are. Lack of physical activity: poor nutrition, tobacco use, excessive alcohol intake. For your assignment, you are to research one of these risk factors and write a letter to someone you know who practices this behavior and explain why they should modify it. Technical requirements: your essay should be a minimum of 3 pages and not a sentence less. Professional sources only include websites that end in . org, . gov, or . edu. Textbooks and scientific journals can also be used. In text citations, should (cid:271)e i(cid:374) apa for(cid:373)at (author"s (cid:374)a(cid:373)e i(cid:374) pare(cid:374)theses follo(cid:449)i(cid:374)g the source). Your essay should be written in your own words. Paraphrasing is fine if you include the original sources in your works cited page. Direct quotes should make up no more than 15-20% of your total essay. Essay will be graded out of 15 possible points.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers