TELS 3363 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Times New Roman

252 views2 pages

Document Summary

Read chapter 16 (workplace letters) to complete this assignment. 11 also include useful information on paragraphing, tone, audience, style, as well as editing strategies. I have also included a link to the owl purdue website regarding their information writing the basic business letter: http://owl. english. purdue. edu/owl/resource/653/1/. Write a one-page business letter introducing yourself to mr. tangeman (i am your recipient. Keep me in mind as you write: who am i, what do i care about, how much information do i need, and what is the nature of our relationship?). You may use block or modified block format. Do not use anything below a 10pt font size, and nothing larger than. This letter should be single-spaced and will include only one line of white space between body paragraphs. In the book you will find multiple examples of business letters: letters requesting an interview, arguable claim letters, inquiry letters, and cover letters. The purpose of this assignment, however, is to introduce yourself.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers