ENG 4339 Lecture 13: general-english-2

27 views2 pages
5 Aug 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Matricola ______________________________ corso di laurea ___________________________: verb forms and tenses: put the verb in brackets into a correct form: ___________________________________ (mr williaos/leave)?" i ______________________ (send) the fax at 10. 10 and mr williaos _____________________________ (leave) at 11. 15". Last monday paul _________________________________ (go) to london for a oeeting". _____________________________ (he/take) the bus?" no, he _______________________ (take) the 8. 20 train". __________________ (speak) to hio on the phone yesterday. If i __________________________ (have) tioe, i ___________________________ (send) you a postcard when i ______________________________ (get) there: why ____________________________ (you/not. If liza _____________________________ (know) that too too had been invited to lucy"s party, she ______________________________________ (not go). They _______________________ (sell) their house in lecce and. ______________________________ (talk) on the phone: all the lights in his house were on. Distributing prohibited | downloaded by cfisd center (cfisdcenter@gmail. com) lomoarcpsd|2520155: write a question to the following answers, _______________________________________________________________________ He"s a very talkative, friendly oan: complete the following sentences, paul will cooe to italy when

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers