• Questions for existence...
What counts as proof of existence?
What does existence mean?
• How can we attribute true and false characteristics to nonexistent things?
• To exist something must be tangible,have tangible effects,or be reference able (e.g.Italy)
If you want time or Italy to exist,since they are just reference able ideas,then Santa must exist
1. Santa Clause does not exist is true,but we "pretend" that Santa Clause lives at the North Pole
A. Separation between the "RealWorld" and the "PretendWorld"
2. The problem is that we really care about what exists in the real world,and this theory gets us no closer to
determining what truly exists in the real world
• Negative Free LogicView
1. Fictional names are non referring terms therefore when they're