Biology
Course
BIOLOGY 312
Professor
Goodenough
Semester
Spring

Description
Merrimac, MA 01860 603.819.8515 Cell [email protected] J. Parker Santa Barbara Animal Care Network P.O. Box 6594 Santa Barbara, CA 93160 Dear Mr. Parker, I discovered the Santa Barbara Animal Care Network’s Animal Care Assistant position while searching  for wildlife rehabilitation job postings. This position seems like the perfect fit for my aspirations and  experience in the wildlife rehabilitation field. I am currently a junior on the Pre­Vet track, pursuing a B.S. in Biology with a minor in Wildlife  Conservation at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Being in my third year, I have found various  environments to care for small and large animals, as well as wildlife.  I started working with wildlife last summer by interning at the York Center for Wildlife in Cape Neddick,  Maine, a wildlife rehabilitation center. While there, I was able to observe and assist in medical procedures  involving birds of prey, songbirds, reptiles, and small mammals. It also taught me how to provide daily  care all of these different species
More Less

Related notes for BIOLOGY 312

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit