Economics
Course
ECON 104
Professor
Ozgur Orhangazi
Semester
Spring

Description
1. Economics is defined as the study of choices people make under scarcity. Macroeconomics studies the effect of these choices on the larger scale: at the aggregate outcome. CPI traces a basket of foods and prices over time, 2. What are the main goals of macroeconomics? a. The main goals of macroeconomics are to calculate the effect of changes in the economy. This allows the government to predict the direction of the economy, whether jobs will increase or decrease b. “Define talk about economic fluctiations 3. How do we measure economic growth? a. Through the change in real gdp every year 4. What is the difference between real and nominal GDP? Why is this important? a. Real GDP is the Nominal GDP between 5. What are the main problems with the measurement of the GDP? Value exchanges, I scratch your back and you scratch mine is not measure]]]]]]d Environmental damages, if the government pays to clean up a cost Social Welfare and Income Distribution. 6. How do you
More Less

Related notes for ECON 104

OR

Join OneClass

Access over 10 million pages of study
documents for 1.3 million courses.

Join to view

OR

By registering, I agree to the Terms and Privacy Policies
Already have an account?
Just a few more details

So we can recommend you notes for your school.

Reset Password

Please enter below the email address you registered with and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Add your courses

Get notes from the top students in your class.

Submit