PLCY 110 Lecture 28: [PLCY 110] - Final Exam Guide - Comprehensive Notes fot the exam (60 pages long!)

63 views60 pages
29 Nov 2016
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Notes: graduation approach, what is the graduation approach? a. i. a. ii. a. iii. A program providing poor people ways and means to graduate out of poverty. It involves many stages and interventions so that individuals do not fall back into poverty traps. Targeted towards people with most need for help b. i. b. ii. Wealth ranking survey (pwr: what is the definition of poverty in the program? c. i. Families consuming under . 25/day: and how are they selected? d. i. Want validity and reliability: six elements e. i. e. ii. e. iii. e. iv. e. v. e. vi. Productive asset transfer: a one time transfer of a productive asset. Consumption support: a regular transfer or food or cash (up to one year) e. ii. 1. Technical skills: training on managing the particular productive assets. Savings: access to a savings account and in some instances a deposit collection service and/or mandatory savings. Some health education, basic health services, and/or life skills training: productive assets, how do we define productive assets? a. i. a. ii.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers