THR 231 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Stupid Shit

56 views1 pages
24 May 2018
School
Course
Professor
THE WHALE
Ellie
(correct) She doesn’t like talking about you. Ever. But I’m pretty sure I know the story anyway.
(teach) You come home one day, (mock)“Oh, honey, I’m so repressed, I need to self-actualize”
or some stupid shit. And Mom starts screaming, then you’re on the floor, just like I remember,
looking pathetic and fat. Is that it? (dare) You think you’re the only person who’s ever fucked me
over? Trust me, I have a list. (stab)And you’re no more important than any other asshole that’s
treated me like dirt. (pause) (hurt) You could have sent her money, you know. If you have all
that money. You could have been sending money to my mom.
Unlock document

This preview shows half of the first page of the document.
Unlock all 1 pages and 3 million more documents.

Already have an account? Log in

Document Summary

Ellie (correct) she doesn"t like talking about you. But i"m pretty sure i know the story anyway. (teach) you come home one day, (mock) oh, honey, i"m so repressed, i need to self-actualize or some stupid shit. And mom starts screaming, then you"re on the floor, just like i remember, looking pathetic and fat. Trust me, i have a list. (stab)and you"re no more important than any other asshole that"s treated me like dirt. (pause) (hurt) you could have sent her money, you know.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers