CYAF 160 Lecture Notes - Lecture 2: Ecological Systems Theory, Talmud, Moral Responsibility

90 views4 pages

Document Summary

Theories of human development: ancient conceptions of development, hindu. Further withdrawal and preparing for the end of life. Two seven-year segments when tongue and mind are at their best. Passed away from world: ancient conceptions of development, similarities in all three. Youth, adulthood, old age: difference is found in division of life span. Life span not cleanly divided by biology but culturally and socially based: scientific conceptions of human development, scientific theories have been around for a short time (approx. Freud"s psychosexual theory: freud"s psychosexual theory, the driving force behind human development. Tension from not being gratifies: governed by the 3 aspects of your personality: Psychic structure": driven by 3 aspects of personality. Id : basis is pleasure principle": i want, i need, i got to . Superego : basis of conscience": i should, i could, i would . Ego : basis of reality": i will , 5 psychosexual stages.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers