LGST 240 Lecture Notes - Lecture 11: Conscientiousness, Motivation, Acculturation

41 views2 pages

Document Summary

We will be looking at gamification in the business. Intranet engagement- online collaborations systems where employees can communicate: game elements can be used to develop leaderboards and enhance the quality of discussion, why it"s an intranet engagement example: gamification is being used internally by an. They must motivate agents to deal with calls quickly, but they also want them to deal with customers well i. e. acaris focuses on call center employees. Had a leaderboard, a set of levels she can achieve, customer satisfaction numbers, o and achievements. Kpi = key performance indicators: the gamification elements could oppress agents by constantly monitoring their work. Efficiency enhancement- productivity is in someone"s core job responsibility. Efficiency is about making someone work better by doing everything more efficient i. e. emails- many spend a lot of time checking and responding to emails. Baiden used timers and points to make sure you spend less time responding to emails i. e. seriosity- create a virtual currency around emails.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers