CTCS 466 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Leonard Maltin, Robert Kenner, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder

34 views4 pages

Document Summary

Robert kenner: i"ve worked with eric slauser when we did food, inc. It was about wanting to a make a film about a technological thriller. Rk: yes, the original silo footage was terrible quality. Allowed to shoot in the actual/original missile compound. Rk: worked with the man who made the recent bourne movies. Rk: approached completely differently then food, inc. It was like a scripted movie because they had to do interviews. Lm: screenplay credit on film is unusual for documentaries. Rk: one person was unwell/ended up dying. Rk: human error is normal but simple mistakes can lead to incredible consequences in this line of work. Eric wrote a 600pg comprehensive book that looked at the whole nuclear history. Seemed easier to make a simple, damascus[?] thriller. Included eric as a character because he uncovered a lot of this info. Rk: i felt less involved in the subject matter than i did for food, inc.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers