HDF 371 Lecture Notes - Lecture 18: Gender Role, Fetus, Cisgender

57 views3 pages

Document Summary

Sexuality is a central aspect of being human throughout life and encompasses sex, gender identities and roles, sexual orientation, eroticism, pleasure, intimacy and reproduction. Sexuality is experiences and expressed in thoughts, fantasies, desires, beliefs, attitudes, values, behaviors, practices, roles, and relationships. Sexuality: purposes: reproduction, stress reduction, maintaining healthy relationships social bonding, expression of love and overall fulfillment. Sexuality: an adolescent issue: sexuality is influenced by, physical changes during puberty, cognitive and psychosocial factors, contextual factors. In males, it stimulates the growth of the male sex organs in the fetus. It stimulates the development of the male sex characteristics during puberty (height, strength, hair): change of physical appearance. Sexuality: contextual factors: family, society, religion, moral values affect sexuality, sex is a way to enhance a social position, biological and social influences interact. I(cid:374) regard to (cid:271)o(cid:455)s" a(cid:374)d girls" i(cid:374)terest i(cid:374) se(cid:454)

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers