SW 6740 Lecture Notes - Lecture 3: Nonverbal Communication

43 views1 pages

Document Summary

Active networking has multiple benefits for a business. Without networking there would not be a way for customers to hear about products, and it would be less likely for a business to expand and be successful. Networking also allows a company to make future contacts and business partners that can benefit the company. "here"s o(cid:374)e of the (cid:373)ost i(cid:373)porta(cid:374)t thi(cid:374)gs to re(cid:373)e(cid:373)(cid:271)er whe(cid:374) it (cid:272)o(cid:373)es to (cid:374)etworki(cid:374)g; it"s a two-way street" (hendricks, 2014). This simply means, when you are looking to learn more about a business and the services they provide, give information about your business as well. It is extremely beneficial to always exchange information to question like; what your business sells, who are the main targeted customers, and how this business is different from their competition. I have always been an outgoing person, and i enjoy meeting new people. I know that most people are shy, so breaking the ice with these people comes easier to me.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers