GEOG 101 Lecture 14: Geography101_100615

24 views5 pages

Document Summary

1: dr. van riemsdijk"s absence on thursday . she was at norway seminar, bozeman . North africa and southwest asia talking about environmental issues in norway: high co2 emissions from oil and gas extraction b, tax incentives for electric cars. Investment in rain forest protection in brazil, indonesia c. i. Norway sells most electric cars in world: honorary degree recipient edward o. wilson, life and debt documentary notes, until 1962 jamaica was ruled by great britain a. i. Drive on left side of the road, speak papua and english a. ii. After independence, economy was struggling not enough industry to be independent: started to borrow money and invest in infrastructure, education, health, 1973 oil prices went up c. i. Countries worldwide struggled to pay off debts d. Countries that received loans had to open their economies to free market economy d. i. 2. d. i. 3. Hurt the local farmers and people making goods started importing cheaper and higher quality materials and products d. i. 3. a.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers