CS 4730 Lecture Notes - Lecture 1: Ninja Gaiden (Nes Video Game), Atari 2600, Video Game Industry

27 views3 pages

Document Summary

Nintendo: nes, snes, n64, gamecube, wii, game boy, gb color, gba, gba. Sony: psx, ps2, psp c. v. microsoft: xbox, 360 c. vi. Pc: started with a 486 25mhz; now a good gaming rig: achievement unlocked. Independent study on medieval themes in games d. i. First issues of nintendo power and egm d. iii. d. iv. Papers on symbolism in zelda, hci of steel battalion d. v. Spell tower (ios: the stage of history e. i. I grew up during some important times in gaming that affect how i view games now e. ii. Btw the average gamer today is 37 years old, market of gaming software is large and approaching other media sources e. iii. From 1979 through 1983, the video game industry was booming with arcade stand up machines g. ii. Atari 2600, atari 5200, colecovision, intellivision (and all its clones) a licensed out the platform and equivalent today of buying many different dvd players, odessey, vectrex g. iii.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers