ENVS 001 Lecture Notes - Lecture 17: Ecocentrism, Anthropocentrism, Deep Ecology

32 views3 pages

Document Summary

December: dec 1: emerging values and principles, dec 4: emerging values and principles, dec 6: student art cabaret, dec 8: closing reflections and course evaluations bring laptops/tablet/smartphones, final exam: friday december 15th 10:30-1:15 pm billings lh. I personally relate to eco-centric and responsible planetary management, i strongly believe that the land is not responsible to the human society, we are responsible to it, the land was here before us. I have to say that i also have anthropocentric actions that go along with my eco-centric values that have been developed over the past. Circles in the air: changed perspectives, people can change their point of views, it is possible to change our vantage points. If we change it, if we can figure out ow think like people from other points we present the potential for change. How do cultures create systems? : can look at a system from different viewpoints and have a different idea of what is going on.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers