PSYCH 210 Lecture Notes - Lecture 4: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Learning Disability

20 views1 pages
19 Oct 2018
School
Department
Course
Professor

Document Summary

Brain development and language learning: implications for nonbiologically based language- learning disorders. I felt the title above was specific and concise. It was clear what was being studied and the title identified two variables: brain development and language learning. The title was free from jargon and acronyms. The author does not reveal the results of the research and avoids (cid:858)yes or no(cid:859) in the title. Differences in attention, executive functioning, and memory in children with and without adhd after severe traumatic brain injury. The title identifies the type of individuals (children) and primary variables (attention, executive functioning, and memory) that were studied. Results (cid:449)e(cid:396)e (cid:374)ot (cid:396)e(cid:448)ealed i(cid:374) the title a(cid:374)d the autho(cid:396) a(cid:448)oided (cid:862)yes o(cid:396) (cid:374)o(cid:863) (cid:395)uestio(cid:374) i(cid:374) the title, i could imagine with this type of research there is no definite simple answer. The title did contain the acronym adhd which stands for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Get access

Grade+20% off
$8 USD/m$10 USD/m
Billed $96 USD annually
Grade+
Homework Help
Study Guides
Textbook Solutions
Class Notes
Textbook Notes
Booster Class
40 Verified Answers