- P. Krugman. International Economics: Theory and Policy, 11th Edition,
- The e-book could be purchased online by clicking on the below URL:
- My Course ID is : saghir87369
- Readings/articles will also be assigned during lecture and will be
announced on MyCourses.
Your primary contacts should be the three teaching assistants listed below. You may contact them by email.
They will also hold office hours every week during
which they will help you work through problems and
answer questions related to the course material. The office hours of the TAs will be posted under
“Announcements” on myCourses.
Gabriel Rodriguez Rondon:
The TAs should be your primary contacts.
You may come during my office hours
for any issue you may have concerning the course.
Any additional readings, information and important events/ exam dates will be posted on
are responsible in checking it daily.
Your grade this semester will be based on:
- A Midterm Exam (40%) (Date to be determined)
- A Final 3 hour Exam (60%)
. All examinations will be closed-note, closed book
. There will be no make-up midterm.