Homework Help for Economics (page 6)
- All Subjects
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
14. As a reflection of this interest of legislators in their own districts, the U.S. government has typically spread out it's spending on military bases and weapons programs to congressional districts all across the country. This is meant to avoid the pitfalls of logrolling and pork-barrel spending. True or False.
3. In legislative bodies and agencies that write laws and regulations about how much corporations will pay in taxes, or instructions on how to satisfy environmental regulations, the specific industry affected has _______________ who keep an eye on every legislative detail pertaining to their interests.
c. public policy experts
- Get a Booster Class
- Get college credits
- Transfer credits to your school
- We updated the core navigation of the site.
- We updated our settings and notifications.
- We updated our search experience.
- New Study Guides.