Homework Help for Management (page 34)
- All Subjects
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
Ask your question
15) Which of the following is NOT likely to be a cause of failure for a small business? a) b) Using the corporate form when a sole proprietorship would be more appropriate Insufficient capital Lack of managerial skills by the founder Personal problems that keep the founder from attending to the business c) d)
4. In preparation to contract out a training program, an organization can send several vendors a(n) _, which includes information such as the type of service needed, the number of employees to be trained, and type and number of references needed a) In-house application b) Virtual training application c) Response for proposal (RFP) d) Contractor application e) Request for proposal (RFP)
14) Partnerships, generally, are more advantageous than sole proprietorships because: a) b) partners are jointly and severally liable there are many types of partnerships many people can be the president of the company the talents of the partners can be pooled some businesses can only be formed as partnerships e)
23) Unemployment is the level of joblessness among a) people over the age of 18 and under the age of 65 actively seeking work in a given economy people over the age of 18 and under the age of 65 in a given economy. people over the age of 18 and under the age of 65 able to work in a given economy. people actively seeking work within a given economy.
3. Which of the following best describes the production orientation? a) Manufactured goods would sell regardless of their quality, because they were in short supply. b) Businesses have one or more departments specifically designed to understand consumers' needs and readily share this knowledge across departments. c) Production capabilities exceeded regular demand, competition increased and reaching new markets became more complex. d) It uses customer relationship management software. e) It uses production management software
11) Which of the following is a reason why an industry might have become an oligopoly: a) b) a highly educated labour force is necessary for firms to gain competitive advantage there are barriers to entry, such as large amount of capital needed the supply of natural resources is plentiful, and they are inexpensive to obtain customers seek products with national distribution
9. Graphologists may score a sample of handwriting similarly, but handwriting does not predict future performance on a job. Based on this example, graphology may be said to have some evidence of __and no evidence of a) reliability, criterion-related validity b) reliability; content validity c) content validity; criterion-related validity d) face validity; content validity e) content validity; construct validity
Are now available and better than ever.
Don’t waste your gap year.
- Get a Booster Class
- Get college credits
- Transfer credits to your school
New on OneClass
OCT 25, 2020
- We updated the core navigation of the site.
- We updated our settings and notifications.
- We updated our search experience.
- New Study Guides.